GATHER Industrie GmbH
Phone: +49 2058 89381–0
Fax: +49 2058 89381–97
Company management: Dr.-Ing. Thomas Brendecke, Hildegard Gather, Ulrich Stammel
Court of registration Wuppertal: HRB 12642
Tax registration number: 139/5808/1616
VAT ID number: DE 121 635 934
Contents of this Website
The contents of this website have been prepared with utmost care. Nevertheless, the provider cannot assume any warranty for correctness, completeness and uptodateness of the contents made available. Usage of the accessible contents will exclusively be at the user´s own risk. Contributions marked with the author’s name always express the opinion of the respective author and not necessarily that of the provider.
The provider makes efforts to ensure an uninterrupted access to its service to the extent this is feasible. However, despite all attentiveness and diligence downtimes can never be ruled out completely. Therefore, the provider reserves the right to modify or discontinue its service at any time.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties („external links“). Liability for these websites lies solely with the respective operators or owners. When first establishing the external links the provider has checked such third-party contents for violation of legal provisions but could not detect any contravention of this nature at that time. The provider has no influence whatsoever on the current or future configuration as well as contents of such linked websites. The inclusion or integration of external links does not mean the provider is in agreement with the contents to which the reference or link points. Checking such external links on a constant basis without concrete advice that legal provisions have been violated cannot reasonably be expected from the provider. However, should infringements become known the respective external links will be deleted forthwith.
Responsible for the contents of advertisements is the relevant author, same as for the contents of the advertised website. The representation of the advertisement shall not be deemed as acceptance on the part of the provider.
No contractual relationship
se of the website of the provider does not create a contractual relationship between the user and the provider. Accordingly, no contractual or quasi-contractual claims whatsoever shall be raised against the provider. In the event that using the website still results in a contractual relationship being established the following liability limitation shall, purely providently, apply: The provider shall be liable for deliberate acts and gross negligence as well as when a material contractual obligation (cardinal obligation) is violated. Limited to the payment of damages foreseeable and typically occurring with the respective contract type the provider shall be liable for such damage as may be due to slight negligence on the part of the provider or one of its legal representatives or vicarious agents. The provider shall not be held liable in case of a violation of collateral, not cardinal, duties or obligations as a result of slight negligence. This shall not apply, however, to liability for damage in connection with warranties or representations given by the provider as well as liability for claims raised in the framework of the Product Liability Act and damage resulting from injuries to the life, body or health.
Contents and works published on this website are protected by copyright law. Any use thereof is prohibited by the German copyright legislation unless the prior written approval to the contrary has been obtained from the respective author or originator. This shall in particular apply to reproduction/copying, processing, translation, storage, integration or repetition/reproduction of contents in databases or other electronic media and systems. Contents and contributions by third parties are identified accordingly. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure of individual portions of contents or complete pages shall be prohibited and constitute a criminal offence. Making copies and performing downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted, however.
Links to the website of the provider are highly welcome and do not require the approval of the provider of the website. The representation of this website in third-party frames shall only be permitted when relevant approval has been obtained.
(1) Below we inform you on how the personal data that is collected whilst using the services of Gather Industrie GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Strasse 4, 42489 Wülfrath is processed. Personal data covers all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, phone number or user behaviour.
(2) The responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Gather Industrie GmbH, Lise-Meitner-Strasse 4, 42489 Wülfrath, represented the manager Hildegard Gather and Ulrich Stammel, ibidem.
(3) UOur data protection officer can be contacted via E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using our postal address with the additional remark “attention the data protection officer”
GATHER Industrie GmbH
At. Data Protection Officer
Phone: +49 2058 89381–23
Fax: +49 2058 89381-97
(4) We process personal data to discharge our contractual obligations from our client’s commissions and in connection with other contractual relationships (e.g. public authorities, suppliers, banks, service providers) as well as to provide information about our services and associated legal topics (point (b) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Your data may also be used for our own purposes within the scope of a balancing of interests (point (f) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). Express reference is made to the right to object to such a usage.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
The conditions for the establishment of the individual rights can be found in the GDPR, in particular in the regulations of Art. 12-22 GDPR.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
(1) If you do not agree to the collection and processing of data in the manner described below during access from the Internet, please leave this website, do not download any further parts of our website to your computer and do not contact us per email. Because the data is collected and stored automatically.
(2) We also process personal data that is collected during a simple visit to our websites so as to improve our web presence, in consideration of the applicable data protection regulations. We will neither publish nor forward or disclose personal data to third parties without authorisation. When you visit our websites, our web servers save each access temporarily in a log file. The following data is collected and stored until automatic deletion:
This data is processed for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (establishment of a connection), of system security, the technical administration of the network infrastructure as well as to optimise the Internet offer. The IP address will only be evaluated in the event of attacks on the network infrastructure of Gather Industrie GmbH. Personal, non-anonymised user profiles will not be generated.
(3) ZIn addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will also be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned to the browser you use and saved on your hard drive and that send certain information to the body that has set the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run any programs or transmit any viruses to your computer. They serve to make website more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
Your personal data is only use or the purposes named in section 1 and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes.
Personal data will only be forwarded/disclosed to government institutions and public authorities within the scope of mandatory statutory provisions or in a public interest, in particular if the forwarding/disclosure is necessary in the case of attacks to our network infrastructure for the purposes of legal action or criminal prosecution (point (c) of Art. 6 (1) GDPR). This data will not be forwarded to third parties for other purposes.
NApart from the purely informative content of our website, we also offer a number of services that you can use if interested. In this case, you usually have to provide some additional personal data that we then use to render the corresponding service, such as in electronic orders that require a prior registration and further processing of personal data; for example, a longer term storage of email addresses, user IDs and passwords.
Such data is only used for the purposes named during its collection, which go beyond the fulfilment of our contractual obligations from the client-lawyer relationship and if you have sent us this data for this purpose and agreed to its processing in advance (Art. 6 (1a) GDPR).
pecial notice: S You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Please send the revocation in writing (see above) or per email to our data protection officer, email: email@example.com
Personal data that you send per email will be saved and used by Gather Industrie GmbH to process the email according to its intended purpose.
If you wish to contact us by email, we would like to remind you that the content of unencrypted emails can be viewed by third parties. We therefore recommend that confidential information be sent by post. Please remember that any personal data sent by email will be stored and processed during further handling of your query (see No. 3 above).
Gather Industrie GmbH employs technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data which we manage against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction, as well as access by unauthorised persons.
Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively for the websites of Gather Industrie GmbH. We have on influence over, nor do we check, whether other providers observe the applicable data protection regulations.
This data protection declaration is dated May 2018 and is valid as long as it is not replaced by a revised version.
This data protection declaration may have to be amended due to the further development of our website or the implementation of new technologies. Gather Industrie GmbH reserves the right to amend the data protection declaration at any time with effect for the future. We therefore recommend that you read the latest data protection regulation from time to time.